Have you been tasked with analyzing complex
business planning and research requirements?
Do you need assistance developing evaluation requirements?
Does your focus on the mission leave you limited time
for producing studies and analyses?
ARMED FORCES SERVICES CORPORATION (AFSC) is one of 12 firms awarded the HR Solutions Studies and Analysis contract by the United States Department of the Army in December 2009. The HR Solutions Studies and Analysis (S&A) contract supports the acquisition of Human Resource (HR) services across two categories: business planning and research, and evaluation. The new S&A contract is a Multi-Agency contract which can be used throughout the Department of Defense and Federal Civil Agencies.
AFSC and its partners are the right choice for developing strategically-aligned, comprehensive HR Solutions. You’ll get access to our exclusive team of 23 strategic partners with more than 100,000 employees and a global network of resources. We can provide the expertise to meet the Studies and Analysis requirements, allowing you to focus on the mission at hand.
• Armed Forces Services Corporation
• CALIBRE •
• Celtiq, LLC • Gallup • HP Enterprise Services • Human Capital Institute • InovaTech •
• Inverness Technologies, Inc. • L3-MPRI • LexisNexis Special Services, Inc. (LNSSI) •
• Logistics Health Inc. • Management Consulting, Inc • Monster Government Solutions •
• National Academy of Public Administration • National Sourcing Inc.•
• Oak Grove Technologies • RBA Inc. • Rivera Consulting Group •
• Stanley Associates • Subsystem Technologies, Inc. • Tek Source USA, Inc. •
Current as of January 2011
Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity
One year and four one-year option periods
p. 703-379-9311 ext 1830 to speak with HR Solutions PMO