Do you need to respond quickly to evolving conditions, such as new or surge requirements?
Are you anticipating a future need for guidance and counseling, employment assistance, and well-being programs?
Will HR and IT projects require Help Desk support, call center operations, and customer service solutions?
ARMED FORCES SERVICES CORPORATION (AFSC) is one of 17 firms chosen as a prime contractor for HR Solutions Personnel Services and Support by the United States Department of the Army in November 2010. The HR Solutions Personnel Services and Support (PSS) contract gives the Army a range of competitive contracting options, allowing Soldiers in combat to maintain their focus on the mission. The new PSS contract is a Multi-Agency contract which can be used throughout the Department of Defense and Federal Civil Agencies.
Our exclusive team of 19 partners brings a ready pool of experienced incumbent personnel with a wide spectrum of capabilities to the mission, with more than 55,000 public sector employees positioned in hundreds of locations worldwide. We have a specialized global recruiting process which scans a database of more than 69 million vetted candidates using proprietary technology and tools, enabling us to provide you with the best possible support. Streamlined clearance processing ensures trusted personnel can deploy quickly to support your mission. AFSC has extensive experience in human resources, information technology, personnel life-cycle management and transition support.
• Armed Forces Services Corporation
• Celtiq, LLC • HP Enterprise Services • InovaTech • Inverness Technologies, Inc. •
• L-3 MPRI • LexisNexis Special Services, Inc. (LNSSI) • Logistics Health Inc. •
• Management Consulting, Inc • Monster Government Solutions •
• National Sourcing Inc. • Oak Grove Technologies • RBA Inc. • Rivera Consulting Group •
• Stanley Associates • Subsystem Technologies, Inc. • Tek Source USA, Inc. •
Current as of January 2011
Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity
One year and four one-year option periods
p. 703-379-9311 ext 1830 to speak with HR Solutions PMO