Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and "look and feel," are the property of Armed Forces Services Corporation and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Armed Forces Services Corporation, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- The material on this web site is provided ‘as is’ and is without warranty of any kind. Armed Forces Services Corporation disclaims all warranties, express or implied including without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this web site and the material on this web site. Armed Forces Services Corporation also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible on this web site is accurate, complete, or current.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Armed Forces Services Corporation be liable for any damages of kind or character, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if Armed Forces Services Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with this web site or the contents of this web site.
- The posting of any content or material to this web site and the creation of a link from this web site to any other web site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Armed Forces Services Corporation.
- Armed Forces Services Corporation does not regularly review materials on web sites linked to this web site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked websites.
- Armed Forces Services Corporation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this web site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- Armed Forces Services Corporation is a registered service mark of Armed Forces Services Corporation.
Magellan Federal/Armed Forces Services Corporation considers your privacy a high priority. This privacy statement explains what information Magellan Federal/AFSC gathers from you through our web site and how we may use it. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The only individualized information that Magellan Federal/AFSC obtains about you through our web site is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfill the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
To empower military and federal personnel to live healthier, more productive lives.
Own it: If it is to be done, it’s up to us to do it
Win together: We believe in the collective genius of our people and the magic of teamwork
Deliver: We are relentless in the pursuit of value and results for our customers
Care: We care deeply about each other, our customers and the communities we serve
Stand tall: We always do the
Evolve: We embrace learning as a means to reinvention—in all that